Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 625 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.216 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,890 (€2,432) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)