Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.909 MXN / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,156 prices entered by 77 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)