Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.095 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 41% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,192 (3,287 CUC) in Cienfuegos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lima costs S/. 17 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jinju costs ₩8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $879 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bellary costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U301,000 (about 4 hours ago)