Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.36818 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 123% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 118,206 (321,055 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$259 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £60 (about 3 hours ago)