Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,148 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.524 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 18% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,626 (18,339元) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antioch costs 900TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yerevan costs 1,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (about 4 hours ago)