Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 17.596 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 89% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 105,923 (C$6,020) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $813 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly rent - 45m2 in London costs £172 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)