Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,164 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,254 in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)