Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.757 MXN / THB
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,364 (102,213 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly rent - 45m2 in London costs £172 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)