Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.005 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,696 (€2,766) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,877 (about 3 hours ago)