Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 592 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.760 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,020 ($3,442) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 3 hours ago)