Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 662 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.829 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,986 (R$ 11,225) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pereira costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Riga costs €38 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (about 3 hours ago)