Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,099 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.005 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 79% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,313 (€3,381) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 7TL (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 290 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)