Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.261 MXN / MAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 932 prices entered by 66 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,240 (25,312 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 180 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)