Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 30.059 MXN / GBP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 97% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 108,573 (£3,612) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Jose, California costs $1.48 (about 2 hours ago)