Cost of living in Campos, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.674 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is about the same as in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,322 (R$ 10,979) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Berlin costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$192,900 (about 2 hours ago)