Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,121 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 29.839 MXN / GBP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 130% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 119,461 (£4,004) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$7,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 4 hours ago)