Cost of living in Calgary, Canada vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 17.122 MXN / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,028 prices entered by 246 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 101% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)