Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02761 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,568 (CH$2,302,067) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)