Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,124 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02806 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,179 (CH$2,465,750) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 29 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.32 (about 3 hours ago)