Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.490 MXN / EGP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,356 prices entered by 206 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 8% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,398 (E£ 39,205) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$80,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs BD$48,000 (about 3 hours ago)