Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 613 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 15.633 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 107% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 105,415 (AU$6,743) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 3 hours ago)