Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,134 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.316 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 93% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,400 (AU$6,734) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 2 hours ago)