Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,106 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.793 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 81% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,201 (€3,516) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Niš costs 1,980 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 122 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Skopje costs 45 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)