Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 613 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 25.186 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,923 (€3,412) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 4 hours ago)