Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,098 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02021 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 78% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,942 (₩4,500,357) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 3 hours ago)