Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,126 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 23.411 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 103,170 ($4,407) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ponce costs $0.70 (about 3 hours ago)