Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42175 MXN / ARS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,018 prices entered by 480 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 70,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 55,403 (ARS $131,362) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)