Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 576 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01789 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 89% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,077 (₩4,644,156) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)