Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01962 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 105% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 100,605 (₩5,128,105) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)