Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 851 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00528 MXN / COP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,242 (COL$7,810,614) in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Guayana costs 470,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grenoble costs €2,125 (about 2 hours ago)