Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 595 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.947 MXN / BBD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 82% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,872 (8,029 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 370,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)