Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.227 MXN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 715 prices entered by 59 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 29% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,859 (€2,718) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pereira costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Riga costs €38 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)