Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 826 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.244 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 125% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 112,300 ($5,547) in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Al Ain costs Dirham 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $915 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)