Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,195 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 25.762 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 83% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,722 (€3,987) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ponce costs $0.70 (about 2 hours ago)