Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.909 MXN / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 681 prices entered by 72 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)