Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,194 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.29448 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 26% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 36,769 (124,860 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Coimbatore costs ₨130 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$0.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)