Cost of living in Bijapur, India vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,088 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31751 MXN / INR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bijapur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,076 (₨132,516) in Bijapur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bloemfontein costs R 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)