Cost of living in Bihar Sharif, India vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31375 MXN / INR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihar Sharif (India) is 36% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,854 (₨216,270) in Bihar Sharif to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 4 hours ago)