Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,114 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.649 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 45,872 (8,120 zł) in Białystok.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)