Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,334 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.32186 MXN / INR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 33% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,247 (₨115,727) in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr25 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Jose, California costs $1.48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corunna costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)