Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 640 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.27284 MXN / INR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 44% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 26,521 (₨97,205) in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 370,000 (about 3 hours ago)