Cost of living in Bhopal, India vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,189 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.32186 MXN / INR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 31% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,746 (₨107,955) in Bhopal.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Rajahmundry costs ₨54 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)