Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00146 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,730 (Rp 28,580,171) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)