Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.696 MXN / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,395 prices entered by 118 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £60 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 10 (about 3 hours ago)