Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.532 MXN / BZD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 64% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,196 (BZ$5,161) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 30,000 in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)