Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.537 MXN / BZD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 61% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,513 (BZ$5,926) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)