Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 680 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.012 MXN / BZD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 64% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,989 (BZ$5,392) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 33,000 in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)