Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 738 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.418 MXN / BZD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 57% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,645 (BZ$7,820) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)