Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07308 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 25% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 43,335 (592,991 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boise, Idaho costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matanzas costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 91,790 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (about 4 hours ago)