Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.163 MXN / TND
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 40% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,217 (4,314 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lusaka costs 1,500 Kwacha (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phnom Penh costs 4,000,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 1,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $23,262 (about 3 hours ago)