Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00581 MXN / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,535 prices entered by 117 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 4 hours ago)