Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 651 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.760 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,244 ($4,061) in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)