Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.124 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 42% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,743 (€3,091) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Surat costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)