Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.230 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 156% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 127,788 (NZ$8,980) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $118 (about 2 hours ago)