Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,123 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.587 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 104% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 120,213 (18,251 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 6,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grozny costs руб 270 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $24,703 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,980,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rome costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)