Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.114 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 117,837 ($4,887) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)