Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,126 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02099 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 51% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,173 (4,247,611 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Ana, California costs $22,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,763 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barquisimeto costs 2,000,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨580 (about 3 hours ago)